With a 5,000-foot runway Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport (KSLR) can handle just about any inbound aircraft. We welcome all visitors—big and small. Named “Airport of the Year” in 2003 by the Texas Department of Transportation Aviation Division, today KSLR is still among the best in Texas. Crew cars are available for in-town use. Full service and self-serve fuel is available.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday • 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time
903-885-4911 • 1-888-300-6623
- 100LL– Self-service 24/7 – $4.22
- 100LL –Full Service – $4.47
- Jet A – Full Service – $3.59
- Red Barn Cafe is just across the street
(Within walking distance of the terminal)
- Others are minutes away in the city of Sulphur Springs
- Available for up to one hour
(Free for pilots to use in the local area)
- Download the driver agreement form
- Catering – Ask us about catering for your flight or event.
- Pilot Supplies – Purchase your last minute flight necessities here.
- Rental Cars – We can assist with all ground transportation needs.
- Great Room with Fireplace
- Cable TV
- Flight Planning Room
- Copier / Printer / Fax Machine
- Ice / Coffee
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Public Telephone
- Ramp tie downs
(Free for 1–5 nights)
- Overnight hangar space
(Call for pricing and limited availability)
- Available upon request